Thursday, September 15, 2016

Baar Baar Dekho disrupts India's sleep

Sleeping for a cause


Various incidents of abnormal sleeping patterns have been reported from various parts of the country. The one common thing about all the patients is that they all watched Baar Baar Dekho. 
Dr. Farci Gupta from Fortis Hospital, Noida spoke to our correspondent," Sleep disorder is not such a bad thing. Boozing will get them to sleep. But the problem here is the patients are trying to give up alcohol to avoid sleeping which is insane. We are trying to inject beer through saline and get them to sleep."
The families of the patients are severely worried. Mrs. Swapn Doshi agreed to talk to us. "We got married recently and were on honeymoon. Baar Baar Dekho was our first movie together. My husband started behaving strangely after the film got over. He cooked for me, washed my clothes and even did my facial. I thought the film did wonders to him. I was wrong. I woke in the middle of the following night and found him awake. When I asked him to sleep, he retorted saying he did not want to sleep and wake up to a five year old son.". And started crying aloud.
Mrs. Wudbe Maa has a different problem. Her husband has been sleeping continuously for the last 3 days. "I am three months pregnant. I wanted a handsome boy like Sidharth. So I insisted we watch that stupid film. And now my husband says not to wake him up till the baby becomes 5 years old."
Abnormal sleeping tendencies have also been reported from South. Mr. Sleepy Gowda at Sinfosys was assigned a critical bug to fix by his Manager on Monday. Mr. Gowda went to sleep in the hope of getting up after the issue gets fixed by his U.S. counterparts. The security woke him up the next day and asked him to vacate the company immediately.
Mr.Gowda though did not reach home immediately. He got stuck in traffic and went to sleep, hoping to wake up at home some day. He woke up after two days to find himself at the same spot with the same people.

No comments:

Post a Comment